<VV> vv - quoting entire posts - bad (no corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed May 30 13:43:35 EDT 2007

Why, why, why do so many of you insist on quoting ENTIRE posts in your replies.  Why, huh?  Do you have a good reason?  I didn't think so.  Stop it.

Every month we get a regular posting telling us not to do it and yet a lot of you still do.  I bet you guys also leave your cell phones on in the movie theater even after all the advertising before the movie telling you to turn them off.  It's annoying, stop doing that too.

It's not so hard to edit the original post to show just what you're replying to and it makes it a lot easier for the rest of us to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Oh yeah: late model, convertible, cold, mechanical, points, rear window, synthetic .....