<VV> Head Temps: New thoughts

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed May 30 13:50:34 EDT 2007

Temperature (and pressure) gauges ARE good for knowing when your car is changing.  I don't necessarily care what absolute temperature I'm running but if it changes from what it normally runs at, I know something has changed somewhere.  That's not a lot of useful information but it's better than nothing.   A gauge tells you something before a warning light will.  Maybe not much before but before.

Huh, I agree with George Jones, IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!!