<VV> vv - quoting entire posts - bad (no corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed May 30 15:02:16 EDT 2007

Bitching about my bitching AND quoting my entire post - classic Curt, just classic.

It's not so much that I can just not read all the quoted posts, it''s more that they make it hard to find and read the responses.  There's no need for full quoting typically, and it just fills up the page with something I've already read.  When I see a long post re-quote, I just skip over the whole thing, missing the very useful and informative response.

AND it is in the rules we all agreed to when we signed up for VV and that get posted here every month.  So there's that.