<VV> Re: **SPAM: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 28, Issue 111

Phil Brandt f111a at austin.rr.com
Wed May 30 16:06:02 EDT 2007

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:43:35 -0400
> From: <mhicks130 at cox.net>
> Subject: <VV> vv - quoting entire posts - bad (no corvair)
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
> Why, why, why do so many of you insist on quoting ENTIRE posts in your
> replies.  Why, huh?  Do you have a good reason?  I didn't think so.  Stop
> it.

Soooo aggravatingly true!  It really becomes laborious to read because the
"wheat" is only about 10%; the quoted "chaff" 90%. Same thing happens on the
Toronado site and reveals a certain computer skill laziness and lack of
regard toward a well-run, efficient forum and toward the reading ease of
one's fellow enthusiasts. Belittling this guy's dead-on post by suggesting
that he stop reading VV is unbecoming. Get with the program, and start using
the block-and-delete keys. Y'know, it's not really rocket science.

Not makin' the news; just bringin' it to ya.........

Phil Brandt
CORSA since '71