<VV> IECO manifols for LM 110

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Wed May 30 19:02:30 EDT 2007

Tony:

With only paper gaskets on the casting, it's only 1/4" too long.
The LM vs EM measurement I was referring to was the distance between the
outer or inner carb studs, perhaps
  they're slighty different...
I was thinking of severing the tubes, removing 1/4" from both sides and
re-joining with readiator hose and clamps...

Thanks
Rodney