<VV> Quoting Posts (No Corvair)

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Wed May 30 19:43:58 EDT 2007

Then again to those of us who only pick out posts that we want to read
based on subject line instead of tediously going through every darn one
of them...reading a reply with no history makes it pretty impossible to
know what has been going on.  Having finally decided to check out this
thread, I guess I'm glad I missed what it was all about.

PS...never did read any of the this or that Corvair "sucks" thread...
guess I'm glad I missed that one too...

Mark Noakes