<VV> Need a late model part

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 13:56:33 EDT 2007

Looking for a common part if you are parting out a late model
Late model brake hose to hard line has a bracket bolted to the inner fender.
I am missing that bracket from the the left side on a 65 vert I am rebuilding.

 bodyman is getting close to the end and I am spending spare time sand blasting and painting all the little parts to put it back together.
this car was completely dissasembled when I got it so I am sure there will be other parts missing as I reassemble

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe 110 4spd red
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe 140 4sd blue
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd ( under going full rebuild.)
1968 Monza Coupe 110 powerglide AM/FM