<VV> Fwd: Sharing Time Trials

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:25:07 EST 2007

Does this mean that Seth gets to return the favor for all those years of
borrowing other people's cars?

GGGgggggg

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)