<VV> Worst new car buys - NO Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 10:15:07 EST 2007

Grant,
    But this means little to those of us that keep our  cars for 15+ years.
(My NEWEST is already 12 years old.)  So  when we DO trade them in, the
difference between high or low depreciation is  quite small.
    Regards,
    Frank "older is better" Burkhard

In a message dated 11/2/2007 6:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,