<VV> identify that Vair' color!

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Nov 4 00:47:38 EST 2007

A little hard to tell since we're not using a color-matched monitor/video
card, but I am pretty sure that is Mist Blue. It's not likely Nassau Blue
since that color was reserved for Corvettes. (Assuming the car was not
repainted or repainted using a Corvair color.) I'm also pretty sure it's not
Marina Blue. Marina Blue photographs very bright usually; it is an intense
shade. It's definitely not Glacier Gray.

--Kent