<VV> Ignitor II, Seth's Wires, Michellin x-series tires?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 3 10:41:33 EST 2007

I wanted to buy two sets of 185/80R13 whitewall tires four weeks ago and
had no luck in the VA area. Ended up buying 175/80R13. The need was
immeadiate, so mail order was out.

They were not available through the regular tire distributor network. I
had two shops (different cities) working their networks.

Frank DuVal