<VV> A v8 even 4dr lovers will like!

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 16:42:31 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/2/2007 5:44:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

I really  love how he decided to let the air out of the front. Cut holes in
the top  of the fenders -brilliant. Those will work really well with Oregon
weather.  Too bad there wasn't a big grill in front of the windshield that
you could  use...

Lonny,

I agree, the butchered wheel wells is bad. I've seen it before on other V-8
cars, some times they just cut louvers. They still let in the water. Exiting
the  air at the base of the windshield won't work though, that is a high
pressure  area. That is why the floor vents work so well.

Ned