<VV> Plugs: AC-R44F = AC-44F?

Blaine Sanders utvairs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 17:13:24 EST 2007

I was at the parts store today and out of curiosity asked the parts guy what he listed as a direct replacement for the old AC 44F spark plug.  He looked in his catalog and told me AC-R44F.  I thought the closest thing was the 44FF.  What is the difference between the R44F and the 44FF?

Years ago I ran some bosch plugs in my 110, and they seemed to work really well.  I'm thinking about giving the NGK's a try this time around.  I used to know the correct part number for the NGK's, but I lost that info.  Anyone have the number handy?

Thanks,

Blaine