<VV> short circuit '69 lights technical

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 15:34:49 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/6/2007 1:14:32 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

I have a  blown fuse on my wife's '69. I replaced it and the new one (20 A)
immediately  blew. That is where I stopped today. There are 8 lights on the
outside of the  car + the instrument lights. This translates into a LOT of
potential bad  wires. No apparent cause-effect.

Mike,
It would help if you identified which fuse you are blowing......
The stop/tail/park are on one fuse while the panel lights are on another.
Hazard/turn are on another.
Regards,
Bob Helt