<VV> need help diagnosing fuel problem

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Nov 7 07:28:21 EST 2007

Another good way to get fuel to the pump is to crack the line at the pump,
use a clean rag to fill the tank inlet, and use compressed air to pressurize
the tank until a helper sees fuel come out at the pump.

Also.....anytime one of our cars sit for a protracted amount of time, the
inevitable sub-micron crud that has accumulated over the years and is
usually suspended by driving and the like seems to settle into the most
inconvenient places.  That, and spiders can and do build nests in the
damnedest, most seemingly impossible-to-access places!  All of this can
conspire to plug lines that we will swear is a complete impossibility!  Some
compressed air is often the ticket to clear these highly counter-intuitive
events!  BTW....ask me how I know!

John