<VV> e-clip on a PG

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 22:22:04 EST 2007

They break often enough in the R&I process. I do send more in orbit than
break them! ggg   Forgettaboutit.

There are standard sizes of E-clips at the hardware/flaps/etc. Take the
broken pieces and match them to a close replacement.

Buy a plastic box assortment of e-clips and cotter pins from someplace
like Harbor Freight. Handy for late night auto repair.

Frank DuVal