<VV> Limited Edition Signed Corvair Decades - Ebay

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 12:38:42 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/9/2007 8:48:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

Tony  will be missed--especially by 60 fans, as he may be very possibly the
"FIRST  CAVEMAN" of CORSA.

Not trying to shove anybody else into the dirt nap  stance (we've had enough
of that this year), but I've been "Getting Around" to  buying the books
written, by "Who the Hell is" Bob Helt, but I want to get  those signed as well.
What say ya Bob?

Hank

Hi Hank and all,

I purchased my first Corvair in Feb 1960, so i guess that I might qualify  as
a "caveman" too.

Anyhow, I'd be glad to sign any of my books. You just need to get them to  me
along with a stamped return envelope. Or alternately, purchase them directly
from me .
Prices and mailing address available upon request (if you don't already  have
this info).
Regards,
Bob Helt