<VV> more on corvair heat- leaves blowing out of vents!

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 13:11:30 EST 2007

1  Find a very POWERFUL  shop Vac.....at a car wash, etc...  and with engine
runnging... heat on....fan on high....suck at the rear seat outlet and the
ones up front......otherwise you need to get under the car and remove the
LAST  plastic duct..at the plenum...

2  Sorry.. if the shrouds were oily..something is causing that... were the
PR tubes DRY  on both ends?

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt