<VV> more on corvair heat- leaves blowing out of vents!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 23:03:37 EST 2007

I agree fully with the need to vacuum out the heater ducts. Mice build
nests in them and you really do not want to breathe their droppings.
Remove the blower motor and check the squirrel cage fan for a nest also.
Good place to use the vacuum hose also.

Unlike a conventional front heater core car where leaves fall through
the cowl vent, leaves do not get into a Corvair heat system unless they
travel through the engine blower or  mice, etc.  will put acorns, etc.
in the system.

Frank DuVal