<VV> Easy to install car alarms.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 18:18:53 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/9/2007 5:14:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
djtcz at comcast.net writes:

There  are some pretty cool ones that can be just need to have their leads
clipped to  the battery and sense current changes like when the dome light comes
on from a  door opening and have a shock sensor and remote control.  Bulldog
and  Audiovox make some I think.  We had a $40 bulldog one.  The remote  was
kind of weak.

The coolest one I saw was a replacement coil wire that looked exactly like  a
good one, but passed no current. It even had wire ends crimped  on. Several
people have used tubing that mimiced the original wire. I guess  for every
problem, there is a spark plug wire solution - But, of course, that's  just my
theory!  - Seth Emerson