<VV> distributor

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 23:03:57 EST 2007

My friend, a long time Corvair driver/restorer, has a
slight problem.  He has a 66 coupe, AC, 140/PG.  It
came with a 110 distributor in it caused by a rear-end
collision that the PO had.  He is assembling the
engine.  I told him I'd ask you guys if it was
possible to change some things in the distributor to
make it 140,PG, AC distributor.  Is it doable?
Weights, advance?  I'm asking because I think the
correct distributor is rare.
Thanks in advance.  Ernie