<VV> 95HP heads

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 20:14:09 EST 2007

Wow! Now I am confused. Is there any value AT ALL for my 1969 flat chamber heads (they look like late turbo heads)? Although my Rampside will be getting the 1965 95HP heads, I still am intrigued with the 69's. If my memory is correct,they had flat pistons.                                                      wer