<VV> Rafee Corvair

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 16:01:40 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/14/2007 10:59:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
aeroned at aol.com writes:

he's in  Oklahoma now--makes sense, he's a Native American.

Because everyone  in Oklahoma is a Native American?
Since you're in Hollywood you must be a  movie star...
Before Oklahoma became a state in 1907, the area consisted of two
territories, the western 1/2 to 2/3 which was Oklahoma Territory, and the  eastern part,
which was Indian Territory; this part was settled after the forced  march
from North Carolina and other states, when Andrew Jackson (Old Hickory)  ordered
them cleared out to free the land for white settlers and after the U.S.
Supreme Court declared his order unconstitutional and Old Hickory said "They  have
made their decision, now let them enforce it."
Eastern Oklahoma, where Rafee lives, is not reserved for Native Americans
any more, but they are a large majority of the citizens, and proud of it.
Think of Will Rogers (if your folks talked about him.

Scotty from Hollyweird (I'm definitely not a movie star, but I'm not a sex
pervert either)' only appeared on TV once, when a group of people of which I
was  a member held a demonstration in front of the Arizona State Capitol
supporting  the Liberty Amendment to the Constitution.  The wanted a little more
order  than just people walking around- thought someone would lead them in song
that  they could march to--so here was I, loud and clear, with "The Battle Hymn
of the  Republic". Got kidded a lot the next day when we made the 6 o'.clock
News