<VV> 95HP heads

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 17:44:03 EST 2007

Does anyone have pictures of smog and non smog heads they can put in the
file so we can all see the diff? I am CERTAIN it would be appreciated!
If anyone has them, (and digital cameras makes this a piece of cake if
someone has the heads) it would be REALLY great to see the smogger and non smog
versions of 95, 110, and 140 heads, along with 180 open chamber heads.

It would alleviate a LOT of confusion, one would think...

John

In a message dated 11/13/2007 9:37:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,