<VV> the Corvair of college football

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 22:46:27 EST 2007

In an article in today's Charlotte Observer Ken Tysiac labeled Duke as the "Corvair of college football"' The article was about this Saturday's game with Notre Dame. He compared Notre Dame to "a broken-down Corvette" and says that the Corvair has a chance to outrace the Corvette.

I'm sure he isn't trying to be complementary toward Duke (the Observer is very pro-Carolina which means anti-Duke) but the publicity is nice. I'll be pulling for Duke anyway since my son went there.

Spence Shepard