<VV> Dumbest Corvair thing I ever did?

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Nov 17 08:08:30 EST 2007

Dumbest thing I ever did?
List is quite extensive actually...........
One of the first things I ever did that was pretty dumb is drill a buncha
holes into the gas tank while trying to repair some non-existant floors on
my first Corvair which was a winter beater.
Then was dumb enough to install some old indoor carpeting in that car to
cover the gaps I left to seal it.

Indoor carpeting when wet will stink like crazy and fall
apart...................at least what I used did.

Gary Swiatowy