<VV> Dumbest thing...

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 14:10:52 EST 2007

I put a powertrain together and mounted it in a car.  Got the engine running
and went to go for a test drive but the car didn't move!  I had mistakenly
put a 3-speed input shaft in a 4-speed trans and the splines never touched!
Had to take everything apart and do it over.
Another time I had the top end of my drag race car engine apart and hit the
starter to turn the engine over.  Unfortunately the spark plug wires were
just laying loose on the top of the engine and the electric fuel pump
squirted gas all over the sparking wires!  The resulting fire damn near
burned my garage down!  Did you ever stop to think and forget to start
again?
Clark Hartzel