<VV> Dumbest thing...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 15:16:45 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/17/2007 11:11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:

Did you  ever stop to think and forget to start
again?
Clark  Hartzel

We should all pause this thanksgiving day/week and realize that the
"dumbest" Corvair things probably won't be told in this forum, unless the story
tellers are speaking about departed friends/acquaintances. There are so many  ways
to damage yourself while working on cars. We should be glad we are around  to
tell these tales! Stay smart! Or, at least, attempt to!

Like most folks, I've forgotten the baffles. The worst one was like Craig's
when I "ASS umed" the orgin of a problem and prepared for a much worse
solution.  Happily, the solution was much cheaper. I had just waited/wasted a few
weeks out  of dread.

- Seth Emerson

They say that you lose your imagination as you grow older - I  disagree.

I can imagine all sorts of things going wrong!