<VV> Corvair humor

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Sat Nov 17 17:50:49 EST 2007

Many moons ago...I pulled into a Miss. town on my Harley.......stopped by the Cops 4 times in 11 blocks before I got to the house...

So the people had me drive a 66 Corsa 140..that the sons uncle had given him...and he didn't like to drive....handled funny and had no power......and they didn't want their daughter seen on the back of a chopped Hog.....ggggg??"Dad" was a General in the USAF.

I adjusted the air pressures correctly..... retimed.....and removed the wires that kept the choke lockouts ON......

Soon the Son rode with me......immediately said, "let me drive!!!"?? ggg

When I left 1 week later...the Cops loved me....Mom thought I was very nice....Sonny? thought I was the greatest mechanic that ever lived....and Dad was ready to shoot me......? Sonny had 2 gotten 2 tickets the night before....

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d