<VV> Stripped threads/plug holes

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Sat Nov 17 20:55:12 EST 2007

Blaine--I repaired one with a helicoil several years ago and it's still holding.  I Removed the Carburetor  and was able to do the job.  Need to keep trimmings from getting into combustion chamber by adding a little grease on the end of the tool used for making new threads.  Ken
KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP