<VV> Dumb things - lesson learned

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:52:11 EST 2007

When I was young, maybe 10 or so, my father made me help him change the oil in the family car in the ditch by the road.  I wasn't the natural motor head my brother was.  (Still not)  He got three quarts in and we saw it coming out into the grass.  I don't think he's ever been that mad at me in the past 35 years.  (Okay, maybe a couple of times. ;) )  Never heard so much screaming in my face before.  I will never forgot that moment.

I have never left the plug out since.  That vivid memory is revived every time I change the oil.
Two ways to learn: by repitition as in school and by our own mistakes.  The latter seems to stick better.
Barry "Gone are the good ole days" in SC2 lates, 2 earlies