<VV> Wire connections - no Corvair

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 18 12:22:11 EST 2007

I need some advise.  My Probe GT was stolen.  I recovered it (sans
wheels and battery).  When I attempted to replace the battery, I
found that the harness leads to the battery posts had been cut (the
jerks even went to the trouble of going several inches back from the
battery post connection to make the cuts).  Is it possible to splice
(butt connections) wires to what is left of the leads, or am I
looking at replacing the entire wiring harness?

Stephen U