<VV> Re: SPARK PLUG THREADS - Good Tip?

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 18 15:21:18 EST 2007

While I've never had to do it myself, I do recall seeing a good tip for
doing inserts with the head still on the engine...

-Bring the cylinder to TDC

-fill with shaving cream

-tap insert

-vacuum shaving cream out.  IE Use Handyman's Best Friend (Duct Tape) to
attach tube small enough to fit into spark plug hole

Regards,
Joel