<VV> Re:WASTE OF TIME /SPACE

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 00:33:38 EST 2007

>if i blew a spark plug threads while driving i would drive it home or to a
>shop.  other than the noise and fire ...

Good thoughts, but I take it you haven't driven south from Seattle on a
Sunday night -- you can't even get a tire changed, let alone something
fixed (but you can buy lottery tickets at the mini mart) ...

and 300 miles with a plug out is a long time listening to that noise,
waiting for something to burn -- better to stuff the plug back in and
leave the wire shorted out somewhere.

Strickland