<VV> Popping Plugs

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:43:40 EST 2007

With the pushrods out, the bad cylinder doesn't get any fuel that could make
its' way into the engine compartment. If you leave the spark plug out, it's
noisier but will have better power. If you leave it in the engine has to
compress the air in the cylinder, which takes power.

I drove a GTO like that for a couple of months until I could afford to fix
it (that one wasn't a spark plug problem, but a broken rocker post).

Lonny