<VV> Popping Plugs

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 19 00:48:11 EST 2007

Not quietly, because with the plug missing, there is no spark/explosion
noise comming from the cylinder, just the air rushing in and out of the
plug hole. This sound will be there whether the valves are working or not.

However, pulling the push rods will allow the remaining 5 cylinders to
get a more normal fuel/air mixture, so power output will be  better than
not pulling the push rods.

Just use your AAA card.... Towing is quieter.

Frank DuVal