<VV> Brake gremlin

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 08:04:07 EST 2007

If pulling up on the brake pedal helps, I agree that the master cylinder
push rod needs to be shortened slighly.

Also I do not see brake hardware listed as an item replaced. New springs
help to retract the shoes to their resting position. The springs also
push back (through the fluid) the brake pedal.

Frank DuVal