<VV> Yenko Serial Tag sold on Ebay - Rev A

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Nov 21 14:22:49 EST 2007

I thought that I had read somewhere that you could buy a YS tag from
Yenko,

and this was after he was no longer doing the corvairs.  He had left
over

tags and sold them, maybe with some yenko parts...

Keith Hammett

In a message dated 11/20/2007 10:39:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,

westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
<http://webmaila.netzero.net/webmail/new/8?folder=Inbox&msgNum=000015G0:
0017H2Ci00001u8b&block=1&msgNature=all&msgStatus=all&count=1195672198&co
ntent=central##>  writes:

It was  ended early by the seller, and with the reserve not met.  If Ken
Hand

didn't get it, wanna bet we see a YS114 miraculously be discovered  some
time

in the  future?

Regards,

Joel

If it was withdrawn, I suppose Ken (or Vairmech) wasn't the one who got
it.

In theory, items like this should not be auctioned off. It is almost -
not

exactly but almost - like a title to a car, or a VIN plate. When loose
from  a

car, it is a "legal accident" waiting to happen. -  Seth