<VV> Greenbrier Brake Problem

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 14:07:02 EST 2007

OK...1963 Greenbrier 80 hp automatic (a screamer). I bought a Clarks Multi
Kit and replaced the entire brake system including drums with DOT 5 as it
needed  brakes when I bought it. Per my posts on a related topic I always do this
on old  cars when I acquire them. The system was fine for the first few hundred
 miles. It then started to pull to the right hard. I removed the drums
adjust the brakes and even re-bled the fronts. I drive it ten miles and its  back.
Oh  yeah I get a pulse from the left front wheel,. Any  ideas?