<VV> Fw: Corvair enthusiast

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Wed Nov 21 21:31:11 EST 2007

Please tell us you did 2 things already.....

1? Repliedto him saying, the leaves covering the oil cooler may be the cause....drive it again....

2? How to subscribe to VirtualVairs....

WE kinda specialize in helping people "to get more involved in the mechanics of the car".

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d