<VV> Fw: Corvair enthusiast

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 22 17:46:49 EST 2007

I am posting this as it came to me but I don't know who in his area does Vair work. Anyone help him out?
Rick Norris

Good morning,

I recently purchased a 1963 convertible Chevrolet Corvair. I was checking your website, which by the way is very informative and all the cars look really nice. I wanted to get more involved in the mechanics of the car, specially the engine. My engine keeps heating up. I checked the oil cooler and is bone dry, there were even dry leaves in it. Any idea what it could be? Can you please give me some information on where to look on troubleshooting this kind of problems?, or can you please recommend a good mechanic in the New York City area?

Thank you very much for your time, and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,