<VV> Thanksgiving

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 16:48:15 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/22/2007 8:21:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
allvair at allvair.com writes:

Did you  even make it to the Toss this last Month?    You need to get  off
the PC  and enjoy life!

There is a different world once you  get past Pasadena!! ggg

My '65 Corsa ragtop isn't running reliably enough to drive to the Toss; and
I'm not running reliably to participate, considering my local club (Corsa
West)  put on this year's Toss; maybe I'll be well enough to make it to the
National  Convention, or even to help put it on.
It's not getting past Pasadena, it's getting past San Francisco with my  body
and my sanity intact.(No reflection on any 'Vair owners there.)

Scotty from Hollyweird