<VV> Pin Stripes on 65 Corsas

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Nov 24 19:28:46 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Moorhouse" <corvair65 at verizon.net>

Subject: <VV> Pin Stripes on 65 Corsas

> So who is correct?  Did some '65 Corsas come without pin stripes?  My car
> was built in May of '66, so if it were a mid production change, then it
> happened after that.
??  a 65 built in may 66??  that was unusual... or am learning still
something else that everyone but me knows ... (g)...

....... as I remember, GM stopped building model years about June of the "
model year" .. in this case, about June of 65 for a 65 model; then they
started setting up tooling the 66 year cars ...

comments, and polite laughter is allowed ... reargards, ken campbell, Late
in Iowwuh