<VV> Engine cooling with electric fan

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 22:37:33 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/24/2007 12:05:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
johnsaxe at bellsouth.net writes:

Just  finished reading the new communique article concerning cooling the
corvair  with an electric fan.  I'd like to hear more about the kit.  Here in
Florida I'm not interested in a heater.  Running without the bottom  shrouds is
no problem.  Fourteen horses is quite a bit to leave out  .  Perhaps there is a
way that the air can be directed to the  cylinders.  What about a remote oil
cooler with its increased capacity to  help cooling.

I'd  really like to hear more about this kit and the testing .

John  Saxe

No, John - You probably would not. <grin>  -Seth