<VV> Smog Heads

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 18:11:18 EST 2007

Folks,
I am still uncertain on the differences at the end of production and apologize if I am "beating a dead horse" but I am not satisfied with the present answers/opinions. Is the only difference in 68-69 AIR in the pistons? My understanding is the 95HP had flat pistons and the 110HP had the "domed" pistons.The cylinder heads were identical. Is this correct?
Again, I thank you all.
Timothy Shortle in Durango,Colorado