<VV> 66 Corsa dash refinishing/restoration

OrchidEsquire at aol.com OrchidEsquire at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 18:53:51 EST 2007

I removed my dash and would like to refinish/restore it. I also removed the
gauges. The aluminum trim rings did not appear to want to come off so I left
them in place an taped around them. I cut the tape close with an exacto knife.
I  then re-sprayed the dash with black textured paint. I am not happy with
the  results. The dash itself looks good, but there is a line where the tape
was. Is there any way to remove the trim rings without damaging them.  Any
suggestions on how best to refinish the dash?

Thanks, Joel Roth _Orchidesquire at aol.com_ (mailto:Orchidesquire at aol.com)