<VV> New Clutch Isnt Working

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 25 19:41:37 EST 2007

It IS the bushing, Steve.
When installed, they mushroom slightly, closing up the inner diameter just
at the end where you hammer on.
When I install them, as a last thing, I pull out the stub shaft I use to
drive them, most of the way out and then wallow out the end slightly to
restore the proper hole size, checking with the input shaft for no
tightness.
I think you'll need to pull the engine again. I doubt it'll get better.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun