<VV> For Sale

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 00:18:37 EST 2007

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_641

  I O?W A :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: FrankCB at aol.com
  To: jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com ; virtualvairs at corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:10 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> For Sale

  WHERE??
      Frank "when will they ever learn?" Burkhard

  In a message dated 11/25/2007 9:29:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com writes:

  Everyone, I have a 1965 Corsa Turbo Convertible for sale on the CORSA
  website. It has 52000 miles and has not been driven since 1972. It is not
  completely rust free but it is a very good candidate for restoration. Heres  the
  kicker. The car is completely disassembled except for the front and rear
  suspention. It is a complete car and I have all the parts off the car stored  in the
  attic of my shop. The car is not for the faint of heart. It will  require a whole
  new interior and top, plus the body work. I have many new and  NOS parts to
  go with the car. The original Turbo engine is already rebuilt and  ready for
  shrouds to be put on. I am asking $4000. This includes the price of  the car and
  all the parts that go with it. Please contact me be E-mail at
  jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com or by cell phone 641-425-5775 if you have any  interest.
                       Jamie Reinhart