<VV> Late LM dash photo needed

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Nov 27 09:47:59 EST 2007

There is no difference in the basic dash structure on a '69.  The
differences are all in the padding that is applied to the structure.
There is a pad surrounding the radio and IIRC, the pad on top of the
dash is somewhat different.  Also, no differences in the floor under the
dash where the heater ducts run.  I can take a picture of my '69 dash if
you'd like (it's not an automatic).

Dave Keillor