<VV> Pilot Bushing Installation

Steve Brennan Alohaz at ca.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 10:28:22 EST 2007

Your point Is well taken, Bill, as I remain confused as to whether I need to
drop the drive train and replace the pilot bushing or just drive the car so
that it can fix itself.  Bill Meglen first raised the issue of a seized
bushing, and when he replaced his, he found it showed signs of spinning in
the crankshaft.   If this is the case, I'm not sure what damage might be
done by my driving the car while hoping the problem fixes itself.

Have others out there found that a tight bushing fixes itself in due course?

Steve

1962 Spyder Coupe